WANTED: Passionate, detail-oriented, assistant to help spread happiness, health, and success.
Are you wild about personal development? Does the sound of helping people live happy, healthy, and successful lives sound like a dream come true?
Then you may have stumbled upon the job opportunity of a lifetime. Here’s why.
I’m in the business of helping people help themselves and I know I can’t do it alone. I need your help. I’m looking for a positive, like-minded, client-focused, superstar to add to my team.
I’m looking for someone who,
- Is skilled at taking care of people and making them feel heard.
- Believes that an extra serving of love and respect is the best way to solve any problem.
- Has a positive outlook and loves making a difference in the lives of others
- Is always looking for ways to take care of others and make sure they are happy campers.
- Loves working collaboratively and is great at getting things done on their own.
- Is familiar with technology (i.e. wordpress, infusionsoft, youtube, all that good stuff).
- Can help catch my typos (your grammar and punctuation has gotta be better than mine).
- Thinks that punctuality is divine.
- Is open to being hired as a independant contractor.
If you’ve ever dreamed about what it would be like to be part of a movement that changes the world one life at a time, then reach out and connect with me. Warning: I am an uber-passionate and committed to helping people to the best of my ability. If you’re just looking for a little extra cash or a laid-back casual job, this isn’t right for you.
Here’s what it’s all about.
- Sometimes you’ll be working from home (or wherever you like!).
- Sometimes you’ll be working with me in my office.
- Sometimes you’ll be at a fabulous workshop location.
- Starting out working part-time hours and growing into full-time hours.
- The days you work and the hours you work are flexible depending on your needs (with the exception of set workshop dates, usually on Saturday)
#1 Taking excellent care of clients (an amazing group of people who are interested in living happy, healthy, and successful lives).
#2 Helping me with the things I’m not so good at, I need your skills! What are those skills you may ask? Organizing, emailing, returning phone calls, editing documents, entering data, assisting at workshops, helping with social media, etc.
If this sounds perfect for you, send me an email. I want to hear why I need you on my team. I’ll be reaching out to ideal candidates starting October 17, 2011.
Note: Sadly, I’m not able to hire anyone that I have had a client/psychologist relationship with.
Afterthought: Must love Macs 🙂